Happy Easter!!

I know this is a little late. . . but:

Hope everyone had a great holiday filled with family and lots of chocolate!  I know that we did. 

Our weekend started out with some friend time.  We went over to Poltrock's house for a beer pong tournament that he set up with about 10 teams of 2.  Neither of us had played in a long time, so we were a little rusty, but we make such a great team that we won our first match and almost won our second. 


Saturday morning I served Chris breakfast in bed. . . oh yea. . . and Ryan too.  Ryan is my sister's boyfriend (pictured to the left).  Normally I get nervous waking him up cause he gets crabby, but I know that because I had breakfast for him it would all be ok!  It is amazing how food can make almost anyone happy!

Later that afternoon, Chris and I joined his parents (pictured to the right) for some bowling!  It was a blast even though I am not so good.  Chris is great though.  He does this thing that the ball looks like it is going to land in the gutter, but then curves around and knocks down all the pins!  Everyone beat my score for each game, but I did bowl over a 100 for the first time ever. . . I think.  Chris's dad made fun of me. . . as usual. :)  Afterwards we went to Stan's, a local corner bar that we enjoy, for some pizza and beers.  Then home for a relaxing night of movies and sleep.


Easter Sunday was a beautiful day!  We went over to Chris's parents house and the whole family was there.  The kids jumped in the big inflatable trampoline outside and worked on not hurting themselves or each other.  Chris had fun gently throwing the kids into the ring, but the kids had more fun I think.  You can tell by the pictures!  Then they ripped through their Easter baskets and we all went home.






Hope everyone had as great a holiday as we did! :)

Love,
Chris and Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment