All About Chris
1. My favorite food is peanut butter (Skippy)
|Annual Golf Trip|
3. I strive to keep growing mentally and spiritually. If you aren't growing as a person, you are going backwards
|Dad and I at the Jer Bear Golf Outing|
4. I have a huge desire to travel the world. The only problem with that is it requires me to eat different types of food.
5. I am deathly afraid of trying new food. I'd rather stick a needle in my eye. It isn't a taste thing, it is a texture thing. I won't go in to detail, you just have to trust me on it.
6. Even though I was born and raised in Wisconsin, I only eat cheese on pizza, doritos, and cheez-its. My sister used to eat so much cheese when we were kids that she smelled like it. It was enough to turn me off for good.
|Jenni and Sarah (my sisters)|
7. I have two amazing sisters. One is an aspiring interior designer/mother and the other is a paralegal/mother. Both have been inspirations in my life.
8. Knowing what I know now, I would go back in time and kick my own a**. I made some pretty poor decisions that have cost me financially and mentally.
9. My favorite color is Orange, but my favorite color to wear is blue. I have been told that it brings out my eyes.
10. I have learned that being a man isn't measured by how tough you are or how much money you make, it is measured by the relationships you create, the example you create for your children, and the legacy you leave behind.
11. I try to live my life based on priorities not obligations.
12. I realized that I can't worry about what other people think. If you actually knew how seldom other people actual thought about you and what you are doing, you wouldn't worry about what they thought.
13. In order to have a great relationship, I believe you first need to learn to serve the person you are in a relationship with. I don't mean be their servant, but ensure that you are making them happy. It may mean doing things that you don't want to do or going to functions you don't want to go to (i.e. family gatherings, chick flicks, etc...). In the end those actions speak louder than any words you may say.
|Mom and Dad|
14. My parents have been an absolute blessing. They haven't been perfect, but they always strive to be. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. I didn't think that way when I used to know everything, but now that I know, I know they were blessings in disguise.
|Carolyn and I starting off the New Year together|
15. I have saved the best for last. I have been truly blessed, honored, a lucky to have Carolyn in my life. She is my support and my motivation to pursue excellence. Without her, I wouldn't have started dreaming again. Nor would I have the guts to stretch myself and step off the beaten path. She is my everything and I will forever aim to please her and provide for her.